If you own a Glass pool fence on the Gold Coast, you are going to have to see to it that you know effective ways to maintain and take care of the glass. So here are our tips for Glass pool fence cleaning. Absolut Custom Glass Systems uses toughened glass for all of the glass pool fences we install. Certainly there are many techniques used for cleaning glass, if you have one that works we recommend that you use it. If you are uncertain or wish to try something better, then feel free to follow the guidelines listed here.
The products you will need for Glass pool fence cleaning are:
– A soft inside broom that won’t damage the glass
– A plastic container (preferably boxlike or rectangle-shaped so a broom can fit in it).
– Hot water.
– Rinse Aid or some other glass finishing product that is made use of in dishwashers. There lots of brands on the market and little distinction in what they do.
– Cold running water (a hose).
- Half fill a bucket with hot water.
- Place 4 or 5 tbsps of the Rinse Aid in the bucket with the water.
- Use a broom, and dip it in the bucket making certain it is all wet.
- Rub the glass panel down with the broom.
- Rinse with cold water.
- That’s it.
We have been using this technique for years on our personal glass pool fences and often recommend this to our clients that ask us the best ways to keep it clean. Glass panels that are near to the edge of the pool do tend to get more water splashed on them so they may need to be cleaned more regularly then the others. We also often do this with our external windows too, it does the job well.
This is the quickest way we found in order to get great results for Glass pool fence cleaning while saving a little bit of time. If you have a 15-metre fence around your pool, that could translate to over 36 square meters of glass fence to be cleaned!
This approach is always good to save a little time, which gives you more time for having fun with your pool!
If you want to discover more about these nifty tricks for Glass pool fence cleaning, learn more at Absolut Custom Glass or find out more strategies at our DIY Pool Fence website or call us on 1300 937 902.